Wednesday 21 December 2011

A Festive Message

Well the Christmas period is again upon us and guess what? I still have not finished the WMIK! I really must get on with it as there are so many other models I have planned for the next year and as usual the list is getting ever longer! I have a bit of leave in January so I am hoping to get my finger out and finish the damned thing.

Thanks to everyone who visited the blog over the year I hope you have enjoyed my posts and it's given you some inspiration and ideas for your own projects, I have certainly enjoyed my modelling year and hope next year will be even better. So enjoy the festive season wherever you may be.
Pete



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you as well.

    hope next year will be a better modeling year too..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo, Im going to put a stocking at the end of my bed, just in case I get a present like that (-:

    ReplyDelete