Tuesday 10 January 2012

A Happy Outcome.........

Oh I do love the internet! after sending an email to Zvezda's worldwide representatives, Hobby Pro Marketing GmbH, I received a very nice email from Pepi Zelger telling me that they are aware of the problem and that they would send me a replacement part, thanks Pepi you are a star! attached to the email was also an updated paint guide to replace the inaccurate kit supplied one. This will be available soon to download from the Zvezda web site.

So onwards and upwards! I have started building the hull components and replaced the nylon mesh for the engine decks with some scrap etched parts trimmed to fit for better detail as well as adding some details to the exhaust area. The bottom hull had a few ejector pin marks to sand out and a drop of Mr Surfacer here and there to hide those marks I could not sand.







No comments:

Post a Comment