Thursday 12 April 2012

Fact Finding Mission


Due to the recent release by Airfix of their new Lynx kits in 1/48th scale I decided it was time for a fact finding mission to gather some references for a possible build later. So off I pottered today to Middle Wallop the home of the army air corps and the museum of army flying.





It has been quite a while since I visited the museum and was very pleased to find there was plenty of interesting things to see. I particularly liked the layout and lighting which was very good indeed.





However my main aim was to photograph the Westland Lynx AH Mk7 and I managed to get quite a few pictures of the beast with some good detail shots of the airframe. The full walkaround can be found here; LYNX WALKAROUND







There should be plenty there for anyone wishing to add a few extra details to the kit. A thoroughly enjoyable day and very interesting as well, plus they have an excellent and cheap cafe on site too!



No comments:

Post a Comment