Monday 15 April 2013

RIICH MODELS RSO, GETTING IT DONE!

Well I had a go at the model over the weekend and it's now ready for painting. I must say I have really enjoyed the kit, it's pretty easy to build up and has some really nice details. An added bonus is that the rear canvas hoops can be added and the tarp just slips over the top. Very handy that as it gives you the option of adding a load and having the tarp in place so you get the best of both worlds.



It's now off for a delicate wash before priming so it's onto thinking about colour schemes. Initially I was thinking about a Normandy vehicle in three colour camo BUT now I have been mulling over the idea of a panzer grey scheme with winter white wash. It's been ages since I last did a winter scheme plus I have a rather nice figure to go with my idea so maybe that's the way to go.

2 comments:

  1. Eagerly waiting for the paint job ; )

    Clean build!

    Thierry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice build!
    I like the idea with winter wash :)

    ReplyDelete