Monday 14 July 2014

My Big Fat Greek Holiday

Just got back from a fabulous week on the lovely island of Lefkas or Lefkada in Greece. Too much food, beer and sun but I tried my best to get rid of all that mythos and alfa beer! I do enjoy going to Greece as the people are so friendly and welcoming and the scenery and colours are just stunning. The highlight of the holiday was a cruise aboard the M/S Christina and touring around the islands stopping at secluded bays for snorkelling and swimming. Then stopping off at a couple of islands to walk through sleepy villages.

The boat was kitted out with lounger type mattresses so no sitting on uncomfortable benches! A real treat that plus we had a superb lunch on board which was included in the price. I even managed a snooze after lunch it was that comfy!








No comments:

Post a Comment