Monday 26 January 2015

Meng Achzarit

My other build is Meng's rather stunning Achzarit. As I've said this is part of a IDF group build over on the Modelworx forum. So far everything is going swimmingly, this is a very well engineered kit with fabulous details and an ease of assembly very much like a Tamiya kit. The only extras I have added so far are the tie downs on the rear access roof and hull. They look much better than the molded kit items and will help later when it comes to stowing the model.

I'm in two minds at the moment as to whether I have the rear access open or closed. I'd like to duplicate the picture seen below but also like the idea of having the model set in a rest area or similar setting. Anyway I've kept my options open by not gluing the ramp up yet.









     


No comments:

Post a Comment