Tuesday 8 March 2016

Easy Eight Construction Complete

I've been cracking on with the Sherman over the last couple of days and have now completed the construction phase of the project. It's been a real pleasure to build and very relaxing too. As you can see very little in the way of improvements have been made with only the odd bolt here and there and new handles for the hatches and engine deck added. I did use a brass antenna base though but only because I mucked up drilling out the plastic version!

The stowage is just some tamiya fuel cans, a resin box and a nice value gear tarp which fits perfectly on the back deck. Finally some lead foil was used to add straps to the tools. I'm now thinking about crew and whether I just use the kit supplied figure or get either some resin figures or use the new tamiya tank crew set. 









No comments:

Post a Comment