Monday 10 April 2017

Bench Update

Modelling time has been pretty scarce so far this month what with domestic tasks such as the garden springing back into life and other pressing life events but I have managed to get some work done. The jagdpanther has had some light chipping, washes and staining added before finally getting a Matt coat on. I'm very pleased with how it's turned out.

The US staff car has also been finished off and here I only added some panel washes as most of the weathering will be done later with the airbrush and pigments. The same treatment will also be added to the jagdpanther. Finally the gama goat has had decals added, I used a mix of tamiya supplied ones and modelbau ones from the update set.















I've got some time off next week which means hopefully I can crack on and get at least a couple of these finished off.

No comments:

Post a Comment