Friday 12 March 2010

Still busy!

I have been extremely busy again finishing off the latest batch of commission work. The trailers are italeri items and the field workshop items are also form this manufacturer. The Krupp is from tamiya and just falls together superb kit. I used my usual Marmite method to impart a chipped and faded desert colour scheme over a panzer grey base coat. The field workshop table and ladder where painted in oils to get a nice wood effect.







I have even managed to get something of my own done, hooray! This is a Hobby Boss kit in 1/35th of a People's liberation army ZLC2000.I picked it up at the Milton Keynes show and built it straight away. Super little kit which has some great detail on it. The last few days have seen me get some paint on it using gunze sangyo colours. I just love this colour scheme.











No comments:

Post a Comment