Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year and would you believe it, some progress!

I would like to wish you all a belated happy new year and hope that 2013 will be a good year for you. I am hoping that it will be better than 2012 that's for sure! Believe it or not I have actually been modelling! and finally got the Grizzly ready for paint! It only took a few days to get back into the mood and finish it off. So now it's off for a wash then I will be sorting out some paint for the beast.







I am very pleased with how it's come out so far and am actually looking forwards to painting it! I just need to find a suitable figure now for it.

I have also been buying kits again, yes I know I said I was trying to cutback but what the hell!


As I haven't actually purchased any kits for three months I thought I deserved a treat! The Riich models Radschlepper in particular looks very nice indeed a real quality kit. The Bronco USMC LCAC is also a super little kit and was very cheap. It even comes with an Abrams, AAVTP7A1 and a Humvee! Should be a fun little build. The Simca staff car is going to be next on the bench being a simple but interesting model to build so watch out for the next exciting instalment.

1 comment: