Thursday 11 April 2013

A Much Needed Break

Last weekend saw myself and the missus head off to Dorset for the weekend for what we felt was a much needed break from the trauma of loosing Buck. And I must say we had a smashing time from excellent cream tea's to some superb pub grub and on my part some fantastic ales drunk! In between all this drinking and eating we did manage to pop down to the Donkey Sanctuary, an organisation very close to the wife's heart and had a very enjoyable morning meeting all the lovely donkey's there. My wife has a huge soft spot for them so it was great therapy for her! It was so nice just visiting little places we know along that part of the coast and just relaxing and being together. I certainly came back refreshed and a lot less depressed, so much so that this week I have been decorating! not my most favourite domestic chore but something I just felt was right to do, sort of like a fresh start I guess.



Of course all this has kept me away from the bench but I am sure I will be back at it this weekend! I would also like to say a big thank you to all of you for your kind comments and support, it means a lot to me so thanks again everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment