Thursday 23 October 2014

"Fury"

This afternoon I decided to go and see the new film Fury starring Brad Pitt and thoroughly enjoyed it. Granted it's pure Hollywood in places and can be a little far fetched but the action scenes and tank scenes where very well done indeed. Although I'm by no means a Sherman expert-en  I thought the way they were stowed and the amount of mud on them very convincing. Likewise the attention given to all the vehicles and uniforms used was first class. The best part for me? well it has to be seeing the Bovington Tiger in action and not just driving around the show ground. It really brought home how fearsome an opponent the tiger was against shermans. It's not band of brothers but it's a very good tank based movie.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the shorts and thought it looked good, seeing i have the little fella the movies are a thing of the past at present....Bring on the Blue-ray

    ReplyDelete