Thursday 5 March 2015

Dragon Saladin Mk2 Final Hull Details

I've almost finished the hull now and have been working on the tools adding a new antenna storage tube form plastic rod and adding the missing crow bar again made from rod. I'm starting work on the drivers hatch interior and also have the engine air intake mesh to fit as well as making up the distinctive tow rope arrangement on the front of the hull.




The turret has also had a bit of work and here I have filled the rather large holes for the tie downs on the turret sides and have started re drilling and adding new tie downs using lead wire. 




Thinking ahead I've purchased some figures which I think will be suitable for the finished model. The two chaps in shorts should work nicely for the turret. I do have some other options though winging their way from Australia if they don't work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment