Friday 14 August 2015

Belgian Bulldog Chipping & Gloss

The models now had some attention on the chipping front using some fine sponge, a fine brush and mostly vallejo 822 German camo black brown. I worked this around the hatches and areas of heavy traffic. As is my usual method the effect is pretty sharp at the moment but will tone down during the later weathering stages.

The turret markings are hand painted and the model's had a gloss coat ready for decals tomorrow. I've also added some goggles to the figures and started the painting. the whole project is really racing along at the moment and I'm having a blast which is all good!






  

2 comments:

  1. It becomes so nice, The hue is now really good. I like it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alain I'm very pleased with the tone, just what I wanted to achieve.

    ReplyDelete