Saturday, 22 April 2017

Tamiya Jagdpanther All Finished

Today has been a monster session at the bench completing the base work for the model. I started by priming then spraying black on the frame. After an hour or so I gave the frame a good coat of lacquer, thanks to the lovely weather today it only took a couple of hours to cure in my conservatory. After that the base was masked then sprayed with dark earth colour and then finally adding pigments and lots of fixer. 

The pine trees went on next followed with some grass tufts and a fence made from toothpicks and thin wire. The lower portion of the model also had some pigments and fixer added and then finally some damp areas were added to the base. So there you have it a Jagdpanther on an Ardennes base. Again I've really had fun with this 1/48th kit and the result is I think rather good.

No comments:

Post a Comment