Thursday 24 August 2017

IDF Centurion Build Complete

Well after a monster session today with pigments I've now completed the build and very pleased I am too with the result. I used some dusty pigments and worked my way up the model after giving the tracks and running gear a heavy application. On the hull and turret I added just enough to suggest a build up of dust. Too much at this stage would just cover all the previous weathering added. 

The figures went on next followed by the antennas. Finally a bucket was painted up and added to the rear. Next will be the base for the model.












5 comments:

  1. A fantastic model of a very iconic tank. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your best yet Pete! There is a distinctly "sunny" look to it that I like a lot!

    Regards

    Magnus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the figures.

    ReplyDelete